Keep you updated
I'm well here in KL. Orientation is over... sad...sad...sad. Had a great time with the group. But the group ain't dissolved cause we will be going for charity home visit in the same group this Sat. After that we will have to follow-up as a group. (Yeah!)
First lecture today was... terrible. Indian lecture was singing away. Actually the very first few minutes he was lecturing I noticed almost eveyone was trying to control their laughter. The following two hours was straining and mind-boggling. Had to read up a whole chapter about cells, cellular structure and plasma membrane.
My apartment is okay. Sharing a room with an Indian freshie. Had to keep it clean as the other occupants don't really bother about cleanliness. So I swept and mopped the floor this morning before going for lecture.
Food is still a persisting problem as I am not cooking. Eating economy rice everyday. Not cheap and not very nice either.
Well if you comment I look different, don't be surprised. I'm in KL now. Trying my best to stay who I am. But God is always with me.

2 Comments:
hey there, just visited your blog. hahaha... not bad. hey, stay the same ok?? i like you that way. but if you change here and there... hmm.. think i'll like you all the same.. hahahahaa... it was nice catching up with you the other day. sorry to have made you stand for soo long (just noticed how long we chatted). btw, your sis got blog oso?? mine's at phantom84.blogspot.com
drop by some time and give me a shout out. take care and God bless...
heys joanne! ;)
wah... lotsa ppl blogging nowadays... hehe. good lar good... easier to keep in touch and know what u've been up to eh. well, change is good gal! dun bother wat ppl say, as long as the change is for the better ya.
take care in IMU(datz where u r rite...? hehe). living away frm home means bad food and horrible life of having to clean ur own clothes and ur room and house... hahahahha... but along the way, hope u meet lotsa great ppl and enjoy God's richest blezings! ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home