All about studies
Just got back from Singapore. Visited my dearest half. One thing I realize, the more we see one another, the more me miss them. (sigh)
My first summative was supposed to be this coming Monday, on my birthday. Unluckily its phostphoned to the 28th Oct. Argghh.... Can't celebrate! Secondly, since the paper is postphoned, there won't be classes from this Friday to next Monday. What am I to do? Study?! If only I can pay my sis another visit... hehe...
Its so frightening how some people study around here. You see them study... study.... and study.... oh, except eating in the canteen. All they talk is studies. Hmm...
Was wondering if I should go on with Akido. Can't even remember what I learnt last week, except improving my falling and rolling backwards and forward. My roomate say I should quit as I always come back with aches everywhere!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home