All good things come to an end...
How sad.... a week's holiday has come to an end. I can't believe its over. Exactly two weeks ago, I was so excited that everyone was coming back and I would have a week's break. Now its back to studies.
Will have my first interview session with a stimulated patient in two hours. Dunno whether prepared for it. Worse part is being recorded. I hate being recorded on video. You guys who know me well are sure aware I always run away from cameras and videos. Even worse, it'll be reviewed by a lecturer for comments. I'll then have to watch my own recording later to know my mistakes. Arrgghh.....! I don't think I can even look at myself!
Second summative is about a month away, Christmas eve. So many events are being planned for Christmas like carolling, but will I find the time to join? Sigh... don't they take into consideration all these when they plan the timetable? First summative results are not out yet. Heard its around the corner. Dunno what to expect.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home