Of 'blurriness' and prayer
Exam was over last Thursday. Tried to catch up on last week's lecture about the renal system. This week's lecture on Gastrointestinal. Out of the 5 lectures that I've had, I gotta admitt that I didn't benefit a lot. All made me blur and confused. Wasted a lot of time 'studying', but ended up reading words only. I and my roommate gave up last night and retired early.
Awoke this morning to a new day. Committed to God all I need to learn today and what I'll be re-studying. I came to realise that I've left God out of the picture of studies. Thank God for awakening me.
CF prayer meeting was what can I say? A fellowship with God and with one another. I thank God for this people who are so dedicated to His work. One shared a poem she read from the internet about indifference. How often we are indifferent towards each other! We always asume that everything is ok with our friend when the case is not. More to it, as we held our hands and prayed, I really felt a spirit of unity. Thank God for this group. I want to encourage all my brothers and sisters out there to attend any prayer meeting in their uni. If you don't have one, start one!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home