A resolution for change
Its so long since I took time to REFLECT...
Eversince hols ended, and school restarted, life's like non stop. And I realized my psychosocial & spiritual being is deteriorating..
1. I really noticed that I'm becoming more easily agitated/irritated
2. I'm more easily stressed out
3. I'm complaining more (is it because I see my housemate likes to complain? shhh...)
4. I'm not looking forward to find a church to settle down in Seremban (maybe I'm thinking of going back every week....)
5. I don't feel refresh when I wake up from sleep
6. Loss of appetite (but not weight, unfortunately)
Admist it all, God is gracious. I remembered last Wed, I was particularly stressed out caused I spent one whole night readig bout diabetes, and when I wanted to sleep, I realized I had so much more to cover plus sore throat, chest pain, dysuria, joint pain...bla bla...and till now its not completed. Then as i was in bed, I remembered I haven't sew my pants (the seam needed repair). Finally slept almost at 1.45am and had t wake up 6.30am.
Then next morning, the Daily Bread reading was about God making all things NEW in the morning...really was touched.
And then Friday...my first attendance to the prayer meeting. Dr Lee shared about Paul. How God called him to suffer, what kind of persecution he faced and how he could still write "Nothing shall separate us from God". And again the reminder that Easter is coming. Felt refreshed from the week's burden of study.
Now, my resolution is for a change! Start with aiming to make myself more joyful in God and to remember why I'm goinng thru medical school... to be a servant of the Most High.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home