Monday, December 06, 2004

Thinking it over

Exam is less than 3 weeks away and finals in bout 5 weeks from now. Getting kinda panic and worried whether can study everything in time. Results of my first exam is coming out this week. Sigh... dunno what to expect. For my second exam, the failure rate in the past has not been low. Man... really need God's grace here.

But somehow, still found time to go back M'cca almost every week since my bro and sis are on holiday. Whatever it is, there's no place like home.

As I thought through all that has happened since STPM, well... a lot has happened. I remembered the time when I wish I had my own independance. How it'll be like when I stay on my own, no parents to nag, order you around and give FOC lectures. When the time came for me to take off to Kelantan, I was as eager as a kite ready to take off as soon as my parents let go of the string attached. Well, it was freedom for only 2 weeks.

Then IMU. I think its no big deal to be away from home after all. Or maybe I was to busy packing for my sis to depart to S'pore and then me to KL 2 weeks later. Bottomline is I hardly thought of this independance now.

My advice to you all out there who are so looking forward to be away from home - Its no big deal about freedom. Its all about the process of maturing, learning and becoming an adult. Yeah, learning some cooking skills too.

Btw, since I'm getting busy, you may not see my blog page being updated regularly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home