Exam Season
Sigh....my blog appears nothing but exam. Kinda reflect that my life is kinda boring....
Anyway, I'm too bored and blur already...With so much input, I really need to output some 'stuff'.
Tomorrow's Gastrointestinal System Exam. Another 5% of my finals....
Speaking of finals, its in 2nd week of January! Phew...seems far away, but actually not much time left, considering I wanna enjoy and celebrate Christmas and New Year. Had a briefing about the finals yesterday, and I tell you...the lecturer is really freaking me out....Everything taught in the last 1 year can be examined...in SAQ, OSPE and OSCE.
OSPE is the exam where we have to look at some pictures/models/charts etc...and answer a 10mark question in 5 minutes, whereas OSCE is our practical examination. Really scared of that one, cause we'll be at the 'mercy' of the lecturers/examiners.
Anyway...our coordinator, Dr. Thani is such a postive person. He is so impressed with our batch's past results and he's targeting 100% passes from us. I sincerely pray that all of us can do it....in fact, it was my birthday wish...haha....
Its december already, meaning coming to the end of another year. I think I'll need time away from my studies and reflect my past one year....maybe after tomorrow-lah! Got 1 important thing to testify....

<< Home