In the midst of busy-ness
Sigh....sigh.... been so busy lately. Never like this since I entered IMU. Last week was our junior orientataion. I was involved and busy every single day. Once back to my room to close for the day, I'll be so tired but guilty that I didn't study. Then I'll go on studying at the expense of my precious sleep....
Finally over, I was sick since Monday....Now with a block nose, my sleep's interupted and even with 8 hours of sleep, it doesn't feel enough....man...exam's next Fri!!!!!Arghh!!! And then that's so much to do....welcoming parties for juniors and a farewell for a beloved senior....
But in all the business..."busy"ness, today I joined the prayer meet of the staff of IMU. I actually forgot bout it. But something just triggered it and I wasn't late...It was perfect...A staff shared her problem which I was facing and I really feel so encourage to hear other's advice as well as to share how I'm facing it. Then we prayered for one another. My tutor was there....and I'm so blessed by what she prayed.
Lately, I really feel that God is just beginning His work in me. The last whole year in IMU was .... not really a winner, nor a failure.... but I really thank God for the vision that he has also imparted in my fellow batchmates and CF committees. Make IMU count for Christ!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home