Still in Phuket
It is coming to 2 weeks, my stay in Thailand is. Haiya! My ayat all tersongsang... I really gotta reduce my proficiency in English to reach a level to communicate with some Thais around here.
Since I last blogged, this week has been most exciting and well....boring too. Happy and shedded some tears.
I revisited Bangkok last Thrusday till Saturday. It was really an experience as we were chauffered around by a driver who treated us with much courtesy. Bangkok is well... quite disorganised, polluted and congested. The city is so huge that everywhere I went, as far as the eye can see, that is Bangkok. Really big. The population is somewhat 8million according to the driver and everywhere we went no matter what time, there will be people walking around and cars buzzing here and there. Traffic jam is really a massive problem there too. Really bad impressions isn't it? But each city is unique too. Travelled down the Chao Praya river at night and yup, there were some nice views. The grand palace is beautiful eventhough there was much Buddhist culture.
Monday till Thursday had a wonderful time touring Phuket island with my family as my sis spent her mid-term break here. Departing is always hard....
Back to my elective, which I escaped by going to Bangkok, I knew I couldn't avoid it anymore. I had to do it. So, Thursday after a sad goodbye to my sis, I stepped into the jewelry store. So for 2 days, I sat under the spotlights which can cause sunburn and read an encyclopedia on minerals and gemstones. A senior salesperson explained to me occasionally on how to differentiate a good to a lesser valued stone. To sum it all, its exciting yet boring sometimes. Exciting to know all these wonderful creation of God and boring cause no one to chat with.

1 Comments:
hey..its been awhile i didnt log in to ur blog..wow u seem to have a good time in bangkok n phuket..yea i agree with u ..bangkok is very dirty n congested..i was stuck in a jam that lasted 2 hours whr the actual journey to that plc was less than 15mins..
Post a Comment
<< Home