Wednesday, February 16, 2005

In Phuket

Today is my second day in Phuket. Arrived yesterday by AirAsia flight. My primary purpose is to complete my elective posting. Its a non-medical thing that everyone most do and write a report. Anything under the sun and I chose to do on gemstones. Sigh... what a boring topic.

Now I'm wondering how I'm gonna go through this thing. Will be going to the jewellry store in a while. How is it gonna be?

Anyway, on the brighter note, I've always love the sea. When we were about to land on the runway, I could see the blue waters and the small isolated islands clearly. So beautiful God's creation is. Really I love His wonder. Saw Phi Phi Island too. So sad to see the destruction there from a bid's point of view. I believe though the tragedy is God's plan and Nature's way to keep an equlibrum of all things.

1 Comments:

At 9:16 AM, Blogger gR@c3y said...

larr.. so nice lar you get to travel. yeah, sometimes when we look at things as a whole, we can see God's hand and purpose in it. so how have you been doing recently??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home