First hurdle down
Just received my results for my first Summative exam. Well, to cut it all short, God has been good and gracious to give me an A.
After sitting for the exam I was confident of getting a good result. But never be too sure. Thank God for my parents who are so supportive and encouraging.
One thing I learnt today. Consolling people. My roommate got a B-. Passing grade is B. So high man! Well... as mentioned, I'm learning lots of stuff, especially learning to live with people. All to be a good doctor. You guys should know that I'm never really good at it. I kinda like to be individualistic.
But its all God's grace. Amen to it, for my 2nd Summative next Friday!

2 Comments:
Congrats Jo!
Woo-hoo.
Thanks for dropping by my blog Jo.Congrats on that A.All the best for your 2nd summative and a very Merry Christmas to you.
Post a Comment
<< Home