Singapore Experience
Just came back from a 4 day holiday in Singapore. Objective no. 1 was to visit and spend time with Sueanne after more than 3 weeks apart. Objective no. 2: to buy CNY clothes.
Mission accomplished? 100% with lots of damage... financially and physically. Financially? Of course a big hole... really BIG hole in a pocket. First of all, the clothes there are not very cheap, though they are definitely of a different breed than in Melaka or KL. Plus the exchange reate of 2.3, whoa... really burn the pocket hole. Then the transportation, not cheap too.
Physically? Well we really walk nonstop 3 solid days of shopping. Really feetache, if there is a term for it. My mom admitted that she never slept so long before, 8 hours straight.
One regret. The trip to the Night Safari. We went there many years back, when it just opened. Thought this time would be much better, but to our disappointment... not very impressive. I dare to say that my trip to the A'Famosa Animal Safari was much better. High 5 to Melaka! The animals didn't even obey their traniners during the show... not much animals to see either, maybe because its in the night... or its too expensive to keep them in zoos... They even have a 'Jungle Walk'... I was so curious what was it. It is actually a jungle hike for the 'Singaporean kids' who I suppose who never walk thru a jungle before.
Took a trip down the Singapore river. I wonder, how come I've never been down the M'cca river and would rather pay so much to go down a foreign river?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home