Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Pitstop

Its been so super long since my last entry. Was having the thought of terminating this blog page. But, sigh...it would have been a pity.

I've been so busy lately that I hardly have time to spend to read bible and pray. This has always been my priority for the day. But sadly, I lost track and strayed away...Now I take 30minutes including having breakfast to do which I used to take 45-60mins.

But I choose to put an end to all this business. I always encouraged people to spend time with God, not only serving God. When We give more time to Him, we'll miraculously find time to do other things. I remembered a saying... BUSY-Being Under Satan's Yoke. So, gotta walk the talk. Thank God that He's always gracious.

Come to think of it, its so easy to be strayed away with so many things in mind. Once in a while we gotta stop, rethink our purpose, and move on correctly...