Jehovah Jireh
Its soooo long since my last entry. The last type I blogged was the beginning of the semester. Now, I'll be having my exam next Monday. Haven't really got down to study. Advices are this exam is a killer!
Anyway, God has been extremely good in my life. A little experience made me remember He's always watching over my every needs. Last week, my bread supply for breakfast ran out. Since I didn't replenish it, I decided to go on dry biscuits. But guess what? Out of no where, my housemate gave me a bun! That day rained so heavily I was carrying so many things that I wasn't just bothered to stop by the grocery shop on my way back. A quiet whisper said... God will provide. Kinda ridiculous, I thought. However, that night, a friend from CF called, said she wanted to drop something... wondered what... Some stuff from a bakery in Sri Petaling! Got another 2 days supply of breakfast!
Small, but God never overlooks.
So much more to thank God for. As I give time to Him, He seem to supply more time for my studies....hmmm....paradox ya?
I learnt, surrender to God, trust in Him, He'll definitely give us the best!!

1 Comments:
hello, so long already you still havent update your blog.. hehe.. just passing by and i noticed there isnt any update so jusct checking on you. take care ya and God bless~!
Post a Comment
<< Home