This is for my friends
This blog is dedicated to my friends, especially to Nithyah, my soon to be ex-roommate.
First and foremost, I really wanna say that I appreciate you guys (and gals) out there. Though I never really show much emotion(s) I truly and sincerely thank God for the friendships that was built. Without friends, this world of mine will be lifeless, so dull and well... meaningless. Really, no man is an island.
Me and Nithyah were roomates for almost 1 year. I'm so grateful that I have such a good companion during my 1st year in IMU. Of course, I thought no one can replace my one companion since birth - Sueanne, my twin. But sure, I was wrong. Nithi, you've undoubtly made my days more lively. I wondered how I could have gotten through those days which were so stressful if not for your continuous chatter and jokes. I've not known a friend as close as I have known you. Life in B-7-3 will no longer be the same. But we have memories to cherish.
Undoubtly, maybe we were too close. Now that I'll be alone in the room, maybe I'll have time for other things. Maybe to find a soulmate....haha....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home