Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Thank you to all...

A big thank you to all who made my day a brighter one!

Today began interestingly... Just about 12am, a friend of mine from my church caregroup asked me if he could borrow some notes which he apparently lost. Of course, I smelt something fishy. Anyway he came in...

He even showed me prove that his reason was real...actually it was. But I was fooled by his acting. He seemed so blur that I explained the notes the best I can. I didn't even noticed that he missed called my housemate to open the door for the rest of them to come in!

Suddenly the lights went off....then came the singing.."Happy Birthday to you......." Then the cake with lighted candles. I was almost caught by surprise!

Thank you for the gift- a handbag. I'm using it now. Had been thinking of buying a bag all this while but kinda hesitated. Thanks!

Thank you to all my friends who stayed up till 12am to send me their greetings. I really appreciate you all so much.

But most of all, I wanna thank my parents and family. I'm grateful that I have such wonderful parents...I'm 21 now, legally an adult. But as my dad puts it: I'm still his 'little precious girl'. Thanks for the upbringing...through the disciplines, scolding, punishments....I remember the love, the kindness and care you showered upon me.

Thank God for my life. Truly I can achieve nothing without His favour upon my life. Hardships and bitterness that I went through last time, I now see the brighter side and the sweetness to it. Praise God from whom all blessings flow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home