Tuesday, October 18, 2005

A weird experience

Last Sunday...

Well, I came back from church and finish reading the newspaper in my room. As always, I would take a nap after that...But weirdly I couldn't sleep, but I was having a bad headache that couldn't go off for 2 days. So I decided to finish my novel, titled 'The Body Farm' by Patricia Cornwell. I wondered if reading this book had affected my sleeping habits as I noticed that I was having sleeping problems after I began the book last Fri. Another explaination could be stress, having just finish my exam on Fri also.

Anyway, I finished the almost 400-page book by that afternoon and decided to sleep...to no avail either. The book was about an investigation of a murdered 11-year-old girl. Lots of weird findings and twists....

So I decided to study which was honestly my last option. I decided not to study for that weekend to take a break from medicine...haha...like it could be true... Anyway, I started searching for my pencilcase... I searched high-and-low...pratically my whole room including under my bed and all...I recalled when I last saw it and was too sure it was in the room. Finally, I lost all mood and was so depressed, mind you with the headache.

Went out for dinner with friends and came back looking for it again. Having lost all hope, with the intention of buying a new one the next day, I decided to study.

As I was studying, I suddenly felt like singing a song...As I was just singing the 1st line, the side of my left eye caught sight of something brown...my pencilcase! Just 2 inches away from the book I was studying!

How weird....I wondered. But I truly thank God that it wasn't misplaced somewhere else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home