Monday, April 03, 2006

Thinking back....

So much fuss and confusions about the IMU ball and now its over.....back to routine life and studies! Exam next week, but still holiday mood.

Well, let me calculate: I spent RM95 for the ball ticket, RM45 for hair setting and colour and another RM35 for make up. hmm....altogether a whoppong RM175! For what?.... not that I was going on a date or trying to impress anybody. But my (gal) friends and I enjoyed ourselves with all the planning, shopping and 'transforming' our looks.lame....

Anyway, I reminded all of us how we were 1 month back when we were all worn-out, sweaty, stinking and ugly on our hike up and down Mt. Kinabalu. Really, time passes so quickly and how friendships have grown. We laugh together, cried together, encouraged one another and yup, its simply amazing.

2 Comments:

At 11:59 PM, Blogger Atreides said...

u all were dazzling k...:)

 
At 6:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dun tell me u din't have anyone to impress for, hehem hehem.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home