Exam's result are out and holidays are here!
Well...well...I can't believe I'm through to Semester 4. What appears to be the toughest exam one can ever face in IMU, I've been through it....and emerged alive!
The last sem has been a good one. I really enjoyed my studies. Truly thank God that I'm doing what I'm doing. I also really, really appreciate the friendships that have bloom in the last sem...please don't mistaken anything. These friendships are what I consider brotherly an sisterly love type.
Though the exam was one tough one to go through, I thank God for helping me and also providing friends to support and care. I've to admit that all these while, I've been facing exams alone, mentally...but this time around, I finally understood what it means to have friends to go through together.
A toast to them!
Now that my 2 months break has officially begun, I'm totally at a lost. After being drilled to study, study and study for almost 2 months, I feel guilty to suddenly...relax. But last week I managed to finish a novel...'The Da Vincci Code'. At least that has eased by separation form medical books....haha....
My results was surprising. I really have to give all credit to God. Honestly, prayer and surrendering to God works.

1 Comments:
*watches you like a fly on the wall*
Post a Comment
<< Home