Monday, December 12, 2005

An unexpected meet...

This morning had a behavioural science (BS) class....to teach us communication skills. Honestly, in IMU, when any student hears the word BS, our minds are totally 'off-tuned', shut off.

It was talking about how to support the patient, how to touch...err...what else ah?! Aisay...just 2 hours ago and I forgot already!
See what I mean? haha...

Anyway, after that I stayed back to help a friend, Minoo in some physio topic. After we were done, she was supposed to meet another Christian brother, Desmond while I was supposed to go off.... But since I also knew him, I just ask "So, how are you, Desmond?"

And off he went....explaining how he was. Really, sometimes we should be open to our friends to tell them how we really are instead off like "oh...I'm good..." or "okay"

So all 3 of us started sharing how we were for the past week. Surprisingly, there were many ups and downs for all of us. And many things that God has taught us along the week. So we ended up sharing, encouraging, confessing and supporting one another....talking about supporting...just finished a class on it...haha...but I've to admitt it comes easier when the need really arises.

So we closed by praying to one another and gave a hug each... I tell you never have I felt God' presence so real in so long.
And today, I have a renewed understanding of what a 'family' is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home