Thursday, December 08, 2005

Study break...relaxed and bored

Now I'm on study break. Wah...really break. I haven't actually felt so 'unstress'ed studying at my own pace. No lectures, no PBLs, no CSUs.... so no dealines to meet...YET.

I planned to do 1 system at a time, studying for SAQ, OSPE and OSCE all together so that I can link everything into one big picture. I'm really wondering if I should read the textbooks again. Of course my seniors will say "No needla...lecture notes also enough...". But then again...haha....I see my housemate hitting the textbooks...Then I wonder to myself, if I planned to use the textbooks once, why in the wide world did I buy it when they also have it in the library? Hmmm....

Anyway really looking forward to next week. Then I won't be so bored. Maybe tonight I watch a VCD or something. Taught of going to watch a 'Narnia' this Saturday if too 'cham' ad...Next week got Behavioural Science class and going to KKB (Kuala Kubu Baru) for rotations. Will be staying over the weekend in the nurses' hostel. Wondering how am I gonna pass my time away....study?

Since I'm on study break what?

2 Comments:

At 10:20 PM, Blogger Sueanne Low said...

hi joep!

don't be too stressed out with exams k? get a life!
remember you are first a child of God, a christian. then only a student. study is part of our walk here. but we have a greater purpose than that.
not the other way round where you include God in your studies.

 
At 9:02 PM, Blogger michelle_upm said...

Hi Joanne.Just here to wish you a blessed Christmas and a Happy New Year.Tis' the season to celebrate the small and big things.So I'm celebrating you. hehe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home