Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Final's next week!

I can't believe how fast time flies. I remembered bout 1 month ago, which seemed only like yesterday, our CG went to pray for our pharmacy friends. There we talked bout what they were planning for the holidays. Then my seniors who were in Sem5 were freaking out cause their exams were 2 weeks away....I was just being cool, then, as my finals were too far off..

Now, the pharmacy brothers and sisters are back and starting their new term. The Sem5s have finished, passed with flying colours and gone back.

Its my turn for exam! I really dunno how to study now that I left 4-5 days. I'm only thinking how it'll be next week. By this time I should be done with 2 papers. Then the practical exam the next 2 days and...HOLIDAYS!

Really praise God for bringing me through my studies here....Hope and believe He will help me in this hurdle.

2 Comments:

At 12:14 AM, Blogger Sueanne Low said...

Joep, i'm sure you can do it...remember God is by your side and He will see you through as you know He has placed you there in IMU...

 
At 5:02 AM, Blogger gR@c3y said...

yeah, you can do it... just remember to rely on His strength and wisdom no matter how prepared we think we are. keep each other in prayers ok? i'm in the midst of mine too... take care dearie..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home