Friday, April 14, 2006

Why is it so difficult?

The last 4 weeks has been really a roller coster ride for me. After 2 months break I was all fired up to start Sem4.

But right into the 1st week of Sem4, decisions after decisions had to be made. Right from whether or not should go to the ball, matters arising in club activity, CF camp, CF and related Christian stuff. Then my housemate is moving out and I have to find a tenant by June. If not I have to pay the rent out of my own pocket. All this plus the need to push myself back to utilizing my brains for studies and a cough which has not been persistant for 2 weeks, affecting my sleep.

Anyway, the ball was over and no regrets made.

CF camp is well on course and I'm still searching for devotion materials.

CF is on as well and prayer meetings has been growing. Praise God!

My apartment thing has yet to resolve, but I'm learning to rely on God's provision.

However one matter has yet to resolve and its consuming so much time, energy and emotion that I find so draining. I wonder, why is it so difficult to resolve and get the whole project moving.
Then just only last week I read a devotion material from Our Daily Bread about resolving disagreements in church. I taught over the matter and tried to apply it into my situation.
How true sometimes things like these need to happen. If it doesn't, you should wonder why....may be a volcano or some sort was developing. Which would be worse when it erupts suddenly....

Anyway, my resolution is based on Jam3&4 and Phil2. One more thing I learnt is don't be hasty.

1 Comments:

At 6:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dun worry gal, every problem has its solution.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home