CF camp
Last week was our CF camp. Held in MBS, Rawang, I wsa surprised to see such a wonderful campsite. Well, don't be mistaken when I say 'camp'site. Its more like a resort with many facilities including swimming pool, tennis court, badminton hall, basketball, skating ring, a mini obstacle course, artificial rock climbing etc! The dorms we stayed in was very cozy and comfortable.
Well, so much for the campsite description. The committee did an awesome job in putting the whole camp together. It was simply amazing to know that the committee was gathered/formed about 6weeks before the camp! Bravo to all, especially our dear president and vice and the Sem2 which did most of the major work. Really, God's favour was with us and united us together. Its impossible if God wasn't with us, to even provide the funds and strength for each of us.
Now, the camp. I was placed in a truly unique group. When all the campers were asked to gather in their respective group, my group name was not even called out amidst the noise and excitement. Anyway, we managed to group together and I noticed from then on that almost all of us had....well, the same personality....introvert. I brushed of the idea for the next whole day as we had ice breakers, games and sketch preparation. Though we ran short of ideas for a cheer and sketch, we won the games!
haha... it was really great as a group with Kang Meng, Yong Wern, Aaron, Jason, Sarah, William, Yon Li and Chuey Ee ;)
When the last day came, we did the DICS personality test and we found out that the majority of the group was in the same category- most steady and least dominant! No wonder.
As the camp's theme was self-discovery, the speaker spoke on topics like 'Who am I?', 'Why am I here?' and 'Where do I go from here?'
It was refreshing to hear and I discovered new stuff. The last night was simply awesome as we spent time worshipping God. Many renewed their commitment and i myself learnt I had to put something right in my life. Minoo and I shared with one another, and now, we must continue to be accountable to one another.
Now, back to IMU, it was sad that the camp was over. But all good things come to an end, right? But I shall not fret- good things may end, but better things are yet to come!
Rotations is ending this week. So is my 'honeymoon'. Well, I should not be disappointed but hmmm.... should look forward for the next 4 weeks of reproductive systems.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home