Monday, June 12, 2006

Reproduction and yoga

Its been so long since I had time to update my blog and I can't remember the last time I wrote in my journal. Anyway, I bet it won't be anytime soon as I have exam this Wed. Following that we are starting renal system, which seniors say is a killer cause its so much and confusing within a short time frame. And this weekend, I'm hoping to meet up with a friend and at the same time my parents are hoping I go back.

sighh....but thank God I still have time to enjoy life. With the cleft lip and palate campaign over last week, a big burden is lifted off. Thank you to all who contributed- we had about RM3000! 3 times of expected collection. wow....

Then last weekend, my CG gathered together to discuss a topic of debate. The church bible study group is having a series of debate. Our topic was 'Yoga is good'. Well, though I oppose it personally, but I had to do for the sake of it. Anyway, Michelle, Jane, Tek Jee and I were researching over the net for some stuff. While reading an article about the benefits of yoga, Tek Jee and I can't help noticing certain words like lubrication, gland, flaccid.... and oh my...we seriusly had a good laugh!

You may be wondering...what??!!! Well, Michelle and Jane, my seniors in Sem 5 conferred that both of us (now studying about reproduction) had gone haywired learning about the male and female repro system...haha, medical students are crazy!!!

Anyway, exam's on Wed and I really feel crappy that I've been reading the same stuff over and over again. Sounds like fun reading this 'interesting' stuff, but it kinda gets bored after some time ;p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home