adios to surgery
Another 7 weeks has passed..and that's the end of surgery posting.
Been quite a nice 7 weeks. Besides ward, we got to go to the clinic, the operating theatre, the scope room, saw some biopsies and many procedures. Got too know how crazy and funny surgeons can be eventhough they may put up a serious front...They really are a different breed from the physicans.
glad that my surgery clinical examination went well. Thank God that I was examined by a IMU lecturer who I wanted and got a case of adhesion colic which I spoke to the patient the day before the exam. Thank God that I passed. Thanks to my family for their prayers.
As for MCQ..sigh..really la..difficult..didn't how bout 1 third of the questions. Plus all the negative marking (which is -1 for every wrong, same weightage ie 1 mark for every correct), I really pray that I can pass..hmmm maybe I shouldn't tembak so much.
Anyway, surgery has been better than I expected. I tot that I would never like it, but it seems otherwise. I tot internal med would be of my interest..but i'm feeling sad to leave surgery and even more burdened to start internal med. But who knows, feelings do change.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home