Sunday, May 27, 2007

Thank You God

Last Saturday was convo... well, I didnt go for it... what's the big deal? Aint a real degree nor diploma anyway... besides my most beloved wasnt around to celebrate together...

But I really wana thank many that I was able to make it through phase I (main objective) and also make my seconday objective a more realistic one...though I should say it should get tougher now... to make my loan a convertable loan.

Well, really wanna thank God for His favour upon me. And my parents and family too. Can't imagine how life would be if I werent in IMU doing medicine. (I would have graduated soon though..haha). I cant believe how God has granted me peace to sail through every exam and also be there to support others. Thinking back how I can easily be stressed, its not hard to see God in the picture, with the prayers of my parents and family.

Dad and mom, really thank you for being such wonderful parents.. You've always supported me and helped me make the right decisions. Above all, thanks for your prayers every morning. A child cant ask more than to have her parents pray and bless her everyday. thanks and *hugz*

Thank you God for everything. Just pray that You'll continue to bring me through this phase II that I may use my skill to serve You and Your creation. Love You more and more, dear Father.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home