Wednesday, October 29, 2008

end of surgery

Time seem to pass so quickly, now that I'm in Sem9. I can't imagine it, I've completed 2 of 5 postings....sharks....what have I been up to?

4 weeks for surgical posting... so short a time to refreshed all that we've learnt and learn on the management aspect. Today was clinical exam and I feel that I've wasted it all away. I did not achieve my hope of assisting in an appendicectomy or hernioplasty (wanted the experience to scrub in :P). I feel that I'm still not adequate in my knowledge, more so that I've forgotten most of my anatomy and physiology classes. I dont wanna end up being a houseman who just do the routine job without thinking or putting to practice 5 years of training.

Entered this posting with much anticipation since last year and I look forward for more in Sem10. Whatever I feel I missed out learning in this 4 weeks, hope to cover them in the near future before leaving Seremban clinical school.

A big thanks to all my lecturers:)

1 Comments:

At 10:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey surgery boss!

Act more like a boss will ya? i think God is happy for what u have accomplished..haha..don worry, u can do it& keep improving, be arrogant like a surgeon! (not sure if this is what God wants though haha)

Don worry & congrats on a leadership job well done - ask ur groupmates & they'll tell u.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home