Sunday, July 27, 2008

Learning medicines

It has been a useful 4weeks in Fam Med. Finally I'm seeing myself nearer to becoming a doctor...hahaha...perasan. After 3years of suffering in Bukit Jalil, I was excited that I learnt how to diagnose medical conditions when I came to Seremban. Now, I'm learning therapeutics and prescribing. Its really a whole new chapter- there are so many drugs available and remembering the dosages seem impossible. But I guess it comes with practice. So patience... i'm gonna have to keep using my knowledge.

Next will be doing liason psychiatry, touching a bit on geriatrics. Hoping to learn something to help my grandmothers.

2 Comments:

At 10:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha! joanne ,
glad that u like fam med.. always thought that ull end up as a surgeon since ure darn smart !haha:)
taking care of grandparents. hoi! thats my line .. haha.
gtg, commented more next time . cya God bless ya!
Melissa M.

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger Darrenmagic said...

Hi Joanne,

Guess i'm one of ur super seniors. Yes the transition from theory into real life practising is a great feeling..but i'd say that the real life working is even greater!
Enjoy ur study..=)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home