Family Trip to Genting
The last time I went to Genting, I was 18 years old. Still a teen- vibrant and daring, but underaged to enter casino.

When my family was planning for a local trip, Genting was not in my parent's favour compared to the East Coast. But due to my sis's persistence to have that adrenaline rush and the thought of the cool weather there compared to down here, we finally made arrangements to go..yay!
So, I safely drove up to Genting:) got my mom shrieking a few times though...haha
Took the first evening and night to explore the whole place...finally i got the plan in my head. If not last time, I would just blindy follow the adults or walk the same old places only. Entered the casino and was appalled by the cigarrette smoke in there. wanted to try the jackpot, but seriously got no idea how and no one among us 3 sibblings wanted to make a fool of ourseleves.
Second day. From the time the outdoor park opened (10am) till it closed (7pm), my sis and I were there, with bro tagging along. despite 2hours reduction due to rain, we managed to take all the thrill rides available - unforgettable were the pirate ship, space shot and corkscrew. Screamed my heart out and had a good laugh...haha
when the adrenaline rush was too much, went for family rides like this relaxing one...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home