Saturday, April 19, 2008

Ophthalmo frus..

I never really benefitted from the ophthalmo common sessions when I was doing ENT, dermato and emergency med. I did try to understand... read up on anatomy, read some of the chapters in the book. But now that I really am in ophthalmo and its the last posting, we are kinda expected to know it all ad...

From day1 we were blur.. Prof asked us questions, we'll try to answer.. some right, some terpesong.. and he'll give an expression... satisfied if it was correct, and a little frustrated and annoyed when we were wrong.. it kinda felt ridiculous to 'tembak' wrong answers.

Now that we completed one week, with one more to go inclusive exams, conditions are getting worse. More than half the answers were wrong... more homework, and while we did try to get the homework done, apparently it wasnt done with 100% semangat. And he looks like a frustrated father trying to give as much as he can to his ungrateful and lazy kids.

As ophthalmo leader, I really feel it too. Prof is really a dedicated lecturer and experienced ophthalmologist. Come on... we can give our best even when we have to revise the other postings and prepare for exam this week. Anyway, this will be the only 10days of our hundreds of MBBS days when we really understand the 'windows to our soul'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home