Friday, January 11, 2008

what will 2008 hold?

i havent been blogging... last entry was Christmas... New year was 11 days ago... and I'm stressed today

Really it doesnt feel or even matter if its 2008... so what? is it another year? another month? another day? I think i'm living by the day and weeks... cos my postings are 5 weeks each, and time seem too short. New year just means exams are getting nearer... ever since coming to IMU, I've always had exams around Christmas and New Year... one thing that I look forward is Chinese New Year... unfortunately, I dun have the luxury of celebrating it this year... finals is on the 5th day of chinese new year.... so no new year... hmmm.... and I have one week... ONE WEEK holiday before new sem...

sigh... what will 2008 hold? Exams are taking the most space in my thoughts. No plans and its worrying me...what to do for 1 month elective in April? Regretted I've been procrastinating.

So many unfulfilled dreams and hope, and I'm learning to be more patient and persevere... Learning to be stronger and tougher...

Ps38:9 All my longings lie open before You, my sighing is not hidden from You.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home