surprised i am missing ortho...
well, well..I have survived 4 weeks of ortho!!! yay...cant believe that 1month passes so quickly.
Many have been asking how is ortho... surprisingly in my heart the 1st tot is "hey..its quite interesting.." but of course...i replied "ortho is a pain inflictor..on patients and on us, students"..haha..
Well, why?
I had my last ever session with our big prof...tho it was an anticlimax.
I have seen many interesting cases this last week instead of the typical fractures and diabetic foot ulcers.
The ortho surgeons in the hospital are really inspiring and fun...
My term as group leader is coming to an end;P
Most importantly, I guess God is answering my prayer... was struggling to cope with God's strength..trying to learn wisdom thru humility...and I feel I'm now relying upon His strength and not mine:P
Pro11:2 when pride comes then come disgrace, but with humility comes wisdom
Next week got clinical exam... see how it goes... now study...

2 Comments:
Hey we will be in the same ward i think..
Good luck for the exams!!
U r so brilliant, Joanne!
and ya, surprisingly i'm missing ortho as well.. so weird.. and i dunno why!
hey...how was exams?
Post a Comment
<< Home