Hype over a pair of heels?!
Bought a pair of new shoes: black 1inch plus high heels with a pointed front and a strap at the back. Thought I needed a pair of proper shoes when I wear skirt as my friends 'advised'.


So today was my debut. Wore it and immediately my housemate noticed. Went to hospital and guys started noticing
"Wah new shoes..."
"More feminine..."
"ehh..soomething happened ah?"
etc...etc...
though it appeared nice and received many compliments...I was in PAIN the WHOLE day!!! My toes are just too broad in front...thats why I never wore court shoes:( I can never walk fast on heels..and I like to work fast, thats why I love flats. And they are WAY WAY more comfortable and softer:)
basically I realized that my sense of dressing is based on practically, professionalism and what suits "its just ME"..never bothered much bout fashion, beauty and all. Thats why 'guys scared to approach me'.
dunno how does THAT gotta do with shoes and dressing...
or maybe that answers why I'm still single.
Whatever goes

1 Comments:
u can wear ballet flats with skirts too! doesn't have to be heels :) heels are a pain! haha.. :) but the shoes are PRETTY!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home