20-07-2007
did anyone noticed that yesterday's date was another special, once in a lifetime occasion? Well, I wasnt aware of it until my friend Uma told me... One of our lecturer was talking about double joy and something about twins which led her to remember me and my twinnie:)
After a long halt, it was really nice to be able to sit down over a cup of ice cream and chit chat with my closest friends in A&W, Seremban..Really appreciate you guys and will never forget the times together froom BJ.
Soon after I got home, the clouds started to gather and large raindrops started falling to the ground. In just minutes it just poured down and lighting after lighting was seen striking to the ground which was of course followed by thunders. It immediately became night around 7 something, which normally would still be bright. I was wondering if this was just rain... how would it be if it was a hurricane or something... really thank God for temperate climates here and not like in US or elsewhere..
Then suddenly, it was dark... the electricity went of****
luckily it was just my house...I waited for my guy housemate to come out and turn the fuse back on but all I heard was "click....click"...he was still lifting weights in his room...
Within a span of 30 minutes it went of 4 times!!! Thank God I was going out...
And so I was off to Bukit Jalil with a senior and Tek Jee in his car. Saw a little flooding around Seremban, an accident along the highway..but made it safely to BJ to join our old CG there. Another happy moment where we were able to catch up on one another after a few months. Had supper at our usual place and headed back elated to Seremban.
Truly a unique day
ps: especially minus the studies part

1 Comments:
*muaks and hugz*
Post a Comment
<< Home