Thank you dearest friends
My sincere thanks to all my friends who celebrated my 23rd birthday last week. I'm really honoured to receive such a 'surprise'..all the effort, time and re$ources spent. May God bless you many folds in return.
CF- Minoo, Peter, Joy, Liang, Collin, Chiew Yee, Siew Lee, Ching Mun, Hui Peng, Karen, Melissa, and sorry if I have forgotten anyone..oh ya, Siew Lian too
My housemates- Kealynn, Chiat Yin, Chi Wooi..what a pleasant surpise

CF- Minoo, Peter, Joy, Liang, Collin, Chiew Yee, Siew Lee, Ching Mun, Hui Peng, Karen, Melissa, and sorry if I have forgotten anyone..oh ya, Siew Lian too
My housemates- Kealynn, Chiat Yin, Chi Wooi..what a pleasant surpise
My batchmates- Jac, Uma, Sau Tjun, Hau Chun, Yeang Wee, Gordon, Hon Lian, Khai Luen, Kugan, Raj, Anu, Chee Koon, Yu Ying, Tek Jee, Hui Chien...
and especially to someone... Hafiz.

2 Comments:
I must say the dress fits u pretty well.
And ur housemates turned up, HEHE.
Sorry for didnt go to ur party,
got oncall ehh...
Happy belated Birthday Joanne! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home