Moving on
Thank God that I've passed the first part of my final professional exam. I rejoice that all of us in the batch made it thru, 83 of us. It was a journey that I myself found it tough, but it is indeed God's grace that saw each one of us thru. Now that I have around 5-6 months left of studies in Batu Pahat, I hope to make the best of my student days.
I look forward to work, but at the same time, i have mixed feelings about it. But I do hope my posting in BP will prepare me for what is to come. Will be parting with my current housemates, and will be leaving with a new found friends. Hope it will be an enriching experience to learn from people of a different background.
Meanwhile, I pray that I will continue to walk in God's will.

1 Comments:
i dont think u just "passed"=)
And great graduation speech see u in BP!
Post a Comment
<< Home