its almost 2 months
Time passess really quickly...
I completed my medical posting in Batu Pahat and am half way thru O&G. I wondered what have I achieved...
Thank God I adapted to the new environment in about 2-3 weeks. Thank God that I started with medical posting and received much guidance from Dr Vela about adjusting to portfolios and more focused ward work. Oh, ya...CFCS.. was done in quite a rush but thankfully I did manage to do to the best I can in the short time frame. Should have not procastinated to do it during radio and anaes posting or sem9 hols. but no regrets:)
O&G has been really interesting with the hands on experience. Since we were quite limited in Seremban hospital, its been a good exposure in the delivery suite of HBP. We have to achieve a minimum of conducting 5 vaginal deliveries, conducting 2 episiotomies, assisting 2 obs surgery and assiting 2 gynae surgery.Yea, cases are limited and we have to rush with others, but there's wnough patients if we are lucky.
Christian Fellowship here has been encouraging every week. So far, we have not fail to meet every Wed to share with one another as well as to take turns to share from the bible and take time to worship God. Tek Jee righfully describes it as BPH (Batu Pahat Haven).
It was an emotional turmoil to have a beloved family member ill back home. But I thank God for those who have been there to support during the bereavement of my grandma. May her soul rest in peace.
Going to get busy with meetings for grad dinner and Kampung Angkat project. Need to start praying for God's direction for housemenship placing.

1 Comments:
Don worry everything is made beautiful in God's time. God bless ur family. Keep up ur faith.
And if im not mistaken BPH means benign prostatic hypertrophy=)
Post a Comment
<< Home