TRuTH or DaRe!
How truthful can a person be? How much can I actually tell a truth or lie?
Well.... last Mon, I was tested, unknowingly.
Jane's (my senior in CG) birthday was last Tues and 4 of us went to celebrate it at her apartment. After some brain storming, we decided to hide in the apartment and switch of the main power to the whole apartment. We hoped that she would come out to check what went wrong and we would all surprise her!
Anyway...when we were ready, we waited....and waited.....the candle was burning.....
and she didn't come out from the room...."what if she was asleep?", "what if she's doing something on the laptop and didn't notice the power tripped?" was whispered among us...
Well, to cut it short, Michelle (her housemate) knocked on her door and pretended that something serious had happened to the switch box....And we had our fun of surprising her!
After all the mini celebration, we satt down to chat. And somebody started asking Jane some scandolous question...who'll that be if not for Tek Jee? Of course she was reluctant to answer and she challenged us to a game of "Truth or Dare?"
To those not familiar, everyone sat in a circle and someone spins an object in the center. The person to whom the object is pointed to must either take up a challenge/'dare' or answer a question truthfully... So the game went on.
Well, we had many rounds.....and it seemed perculiar that the pen kept pointing to Tek Jee and I. And how unfair... I was bombarded with so many questions!
"Is there anyone besides your father, your brother, your cousins etc...(I can't rememeber, it was too many) that you like?".....duh....
"Is there anyone in your batch you like? Anyone you have hopes to go out with.... "and who knows what....
"Can you describe him in 10 words?"
'tall, smart, responsible, funny'...ish...I couldn't remember what I said. But I tried not to lie and gave a general description of a guy ;)
"Who is he?" was asked when the pen pointed to me the 3rd time...
"wa lao weh!!!!!" haha. Thank God they were respectful a bit.
"What sports is he good at?" "where does he sits in lecture?"
thinking.....
'Dunno le....futsal'....'on my left side' came the answer. Well, I thought futsal was the most common sport and any guy would be good in. I was sitting in the middle of the right side of lecture hall. So logically, if I said left, there would be more probabilities ;)
Anyway...Tek Jee and Dexter started guessing who that guy would be... a few names came up. I shall not even say!!! hah!
Anyway, this game is really hmm..... When it ended, Tek Jee admitted that he told only 70% truth. Dexter whom I thought was the most honest admitted too that not all was accurate. Michelle and Jane got it like once or twice only! and I don't think they'll lie.....
For me....haha....
I'm not obliged to speak the truth now!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home