God's awesome
Well, well... even though the last 2 weeks had been the 'free'iest so far in IMU, I seem very much occupied with other things. Lemme recap...
I finished my renal course bout 1 month ago. The following week our 'Selectives' began. This course is 1 month in duration, and as the name suggest we can select from 3 categories what we can do. I chose Food&Nutrition and I got my choice. Because this course has no exam, its assessment is based on our report and poster presentation, I figured that the whole 1 month will be quite free.
And so I made a resolution. This 1 month will be spent on building friendships and actively doing God's work. I prayed and believed in faith that this period will be benefitial for longer lasting purposes instead of preparing for my final major exam end of this year (which my seniors adviced me).
And so it began... And God really honours those who honours Him.
God has certainly opened opportunities for me to share my life testimony with my batchmates. One thing that really made my heart leap for joy is to see a friend of my come to know God. Praise God one more added in the family!
I'm now, by God's grace reading the bible together with her. I've to admit that I've always wanted to lead a friend to Christ and see that person mature, but when the time really comes, I realize how inadequate I am. But I know that as I pray, I depend on Him and He'll teach me to teach my friend. So, so far, I was able to tell her a bit of the bible's history, about faith, sin, grace etc... and how to pray. I'm amazed that I'm learning all the basics again.
Now that 1 of my prayer item has been answered, I'm moving on to ask God to reveal His salvation to more of my friends.
ps: to all my brothers and sisters reading this, please pray together with me and I also encourage you to live your life fullest for God.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home