Monday, July 10, 2006

Renal failure???

Last Friday completed the Renal system with an exam. How was it? Bad....bad....

Told myself the maximum score for me would be 90 instead of 100. Why? Cause I could answer some Behavioural Science (BS) question. Regret, cause not only I skipped that lecture, I spent that time chatting in the library instead of revising and I just read the lecture notes once! sigh...sigh...
Was quite surprised our coordinator allocated such a heavy percentage on 1 lecture, and it happened to be from the BS section.

Though that 10 marks was freely given up plus other attempted questions in acid-base balance, and I actually dreamt I got B for that paper, I wanna thank God for the questions that I could answer. Thank God I had enough time, and didn't miss any questions like I almost did in my Repro paper.

Thank you God for bringing me through every exam! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home