Saree- my first



Last Friday was the Diwali celebration in IMU. Minoo and Uma thought that it would be great to dress me in a saree... And I agreed (blur blur...)
Minoo decided to give me her best saree.... How thoughtful and I really appreciate it, Minoo... She lend me 21st birthday saree... wow, really special.
then, Uma, the pro of the 2 in tying saree help me get into it. It was fast of her, as she managed to complete the whole process of rolling, folding, stuffing in here and there and finally pinning it in just 2 attempts in 30 minutes. Trust me, its not easy to make it fall nicely.And I asked her to cover my abdominal wall...haha...didn't want anyone to see the fats and all.
And the I decided to walk to IMU... alamak! Not easy. I'm used to walking in big steps with quite a fast pace...yo...and I almost ruined the folds with my first few steps. Anyway... I reminded myself to walk gracefully ;) It couldn't be worse, when it started raining when I got out of the apartment! Ayo, I didn't know my back was quite exposed, and it got wet... haha...
The 1st picture shows Minoo on the far right and Uma next to her in their 'kampong' costume. They were dancing that night. Then there's Stephanie and Chiat Yin in their birthday gift.
The last picture shows Uma and I fooling around to capture our 'sexy' backs. Haha...not easy getting Uma to pose that one, and I'm putting it up without her knowing!

1 Comments:
jo, u so bad, u promised won't show and now u showing the whole world, wait u, i should have tied the sari sexily, show ur rectus abdominis all, ish, menyesalnya.
Post a Comment
<< Home