Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thank You

Thank you God for the life that You've made for me
Thank you for the parents that You've chosen to guard over me
Thank you for the body that You've created for me to live by
Thank you for sustaining me with good health each and everyday
Thank you for who You've made be to be

Thank you God for leading me along the path of life
Thank you for the education I received from my younger days
Thank you for my teachers who have dedicated so much for me
Thank you for the friends I've made along the way
Thank you that today I'm doing what I dreamt

Thank you God that life is bitter sweet
Thank you for the many laughters I had
Thank you too for times when tears are shed
Thank you for times when I worked so hard, I forgot all else
Thank you for sustaining me

Thank you God for my future ahead
I know you have many things in store for me
Yet, You've given me a choice to live to my own decisions
I know that You do not impose, but this You need me to know
That You are God Almighty.

Yesterday, I just recovered from a flu. Recently, there seems to be a flu outbreak in IMU. One of my friends encouraged me by saying that it was better I had it now that later! Really felt like a **** of **** when I had fever and couldn't do anything. A friend came back from Sabah and I couldn't spend time with her and my other friends. Worse still, I'm now lagging in my studies...

Well, this morning's devotion was about thanking God in all circumstances. I really appreciated friends who called/smsed their concern. My parents too! They came all the way just to see me, and my mom cooked porridge for me...wow, she knew exactly what I wanted ;)

then today just finished the bible study on "Ruth". We closed by learning from Naomi how she faced the hard challenges of life and pulled it thru...Really one tough women.

So, just taking time off from revision. haha....get back get back...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home