Dinner for three
Just came back from dinner in Pizza Hut Sri Petaling with Uma and Minoo....really came back feeling relief... wonder why?
Well, last weekend was quite unique for me. Spent Friday night with Cell Group and later went to catch a midnight James Bond in MidValley. Came back almost 4am! Planned to go back M'cca that morning if I could wake up at 7.30am. Unfortunately I woke up only at 9am. So stayed back over the weekend with my housemate Sing Yee.
Whole Saturday was spent revising...huhhuh...final exam in Bkt Jalil is 5 weeks away! Took time off to cook lunch and dinner and watch House (season1). kesian, no better entertainment. But for the 1st time since my new housemate came in that I really had a time to chat with her.
Then Sunday, left the apartment 7.50am to go for church and came back thru the door at 3.30pm. Waliao...longer in church than take time to sleep. but no regrets. Thought I need to take a break from studies. Also we spent time planning for Christmas. Really wonderful to share this coming season with our Sri Petaling working adults CG.
Then Sunday evening went for exercise with Sing Yee and closed the day by finishing my MSK physio notes.
Then came today, Monday. Spent the whole half a day reading thru the health issues notes form last week! wah...take so long to read how many notes...must be day-dreaming and sleepy.
Then during lecture, Uma decided see need to fulfill her craving for satay. She had been saying it since last Friday! She asked if I would go.... I considered...'Sunday hardly study', 'today wasted to much time ad'. 'but its so long since I actually took time off to enjoy with friends other than birthday parties...'
So, Minoo and I decided to go with Uma.. She's the one always with ideas. Hmmm...without her, life would be a little dull, without impulses and fun ideas.
So, we ordered the satay pizza in Pizza Hut. Didn't know where else to get satay at 6.30pm in a drizzling day. while we were happily eating away, some crazy person (whole else if not one of the three?) asked "So, what's your dream wedding?". Somehow she was brought into the topic first but nobody wanted to admitt it...haha. And on and on we went on...until we started talking about myself.... Too typical for a small girls' gathering.
Too save it all, I was happy that we had the dinner. So wonderful to catch up even in the midst of studies. And though I might have caused some disappointments, I'm relieved that it was the truth spoken. Safe in Uma and Minoo's hearts. Thanks so much for a beautiful fellowship!

2 Comments:
Hi dear,
Just dropping by.Nice to know you're doing fine.(After a bout wid flu, but no problem right? So many doctors running around on campus.Haha)
chocholate cake, then satay, i duno wat's next, but thanks for temaning me for both...must be so torturing to have me around coming with all the weird ideas....but its fun torturing u guys...hehe.
Post a Comment
<< Home