Monday, January 08, 2007

FREEDOM for the moment

wow...2days past so fast!

Saturday was my final paper of the last exam I'll ever take in IMU bkt jalil (that is if I passed). hmmm, let me rethink:

- OSPE: super tough, hope to pass
- OSCE first day: got Htin Aung for my very 1st station! Went blank and suppose to examine the 8th cranial nerve and hearing. subsequent station, read the instruction wrongly. Saw HYPOthyroid when it was HYPERthyroid. flunk the station:( others hope to scrape through...
- OSCE 2nd day: started fairly well. reach a history station where every question I asked ws replied with a 'no'. started to panic but thank God for the kind SP who was so good. Then reach the ECG station...again mind went blank and read question wrongly!! thinking over, i just didn't know what happened. fail another station, my only ECG paper before graduating form IMU phase1!
- Problem case: dunno why I felt so happy after finishing the paper...maybe cos it was more of a relief it was over instead of cos it was easier. but really Thank God it was OVER!

Now... I'm just hyper in my brain...wanna sleep but can't sleep. just feeling like a zombie walking around.. hmm....maybe cause nothing to think bout anymore:)

Gotta start planning to get a house to move to Seremban...not easy cause have to please EVERYone. hmm.... hope can settle asap.

oh ya...haven't got time to consider that its year 2007! Its ironic that for the 1st 2 dats of our exam (3rd and 4th January), the lecturers kept wishing us "HAPPY new year"!! hrrgggh...

so now gotta start exercising again...maybe tonight pour over my journal.

1 Comments:

At 10:03 PM, Blogger christine said...

i saw it as HYPOthyroidism too! there must be something wrong with the qn! hahaha.. but we passed!!! God is good ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home