Saturday, December 09, 2006

What a week!

Health Issues is finally over!!! After some crappy "bull-shitting" (aiyo, can't seem to find a gentler word), I handed in the paper and surrendered it to God.

We learnt some interesting stuff in the last 4weeks including Occupational Safety and Health, Health Care system, Ethics and Epidemiology. Questions in the exam include "what are the complications of Female Genital Mutilation?", "What are some harmful traditional practices during pregancy?", "Why is it important that doctors know about Traditional Complimentary Medicine (TCM)?", "Why do many people still use TCM?" etc....

I was kinda busy the last whole week. Planned to finish GI revision last Sunday. But couldn't. Then came back to Uni on Mon, had to help support the Christmas Week organised by the SRC (but mainly lead by CF representative). So Monday gone....
Came Tuesday. Got the "Gift of Christmas" night in the evening. From morning CSU practice to PBL in the afternoon, followed by lecture till 6.30pm and the event at 7pm. It was so hectic I didn't realized that the lectures that day were the last I was having in IMU bkt Jalil! but didn't have time to be sentimental....
The Night was a sucess!! Praise God that even the last minute errors were corrected and everything went smoothly. But more importantly, the true meaning of Christmas was brought across. This year was more special because normally Christmas is not really a major event in IMU, but 2006...even the dean wanted to make it bIG!
So gone was Tuesday and Wednesday dawned....
It was foodfair to raise funds for an orpahnage in conjunction Christmas. So while most of my batchmates were studying away in the library, I was busy selling coupons, counting money and busy-bodying...haha....Desmond's and Christine's commitment really encouraged me. Thanks guys!
So Wednesday night, began studying for Health Issues on Friday morning. its was amazing that I could go thru all my notes at least once and twice for the more important ones, plus doing revision for my GI (which I've yet to finish till this moment) and writing Christmas cards for some beloved friends. thank God for granting me the ability to focus and remember.

So, after exam is over....took some pictures, as I missed the opportunity on Tuesday.

Uma, Minoo and Kugan decided to go watch a football match in the National Stadium. It was between some Bollywood stars and some Malaysian Y.A.Bs (including our DPM). I was a bi undecided as I wanted to finish my GI since got caroling at night. At the same time i always wanted to go there as I've been in Bkt Jalil for 2.5 years and have never been there!

So of I went armed with my charged camera... Enterng the stadium after paying RM10 was sweet as I've been dreaming of stepping into it since the SEA games was held here...Due to some circumstances to long to tell.

So here are some pics

Minoo, Kugan and myself...note the grins...haha..


those men in white on the field are the Y.A.B.s.... not bad, can play football...ohya the match ended with a 2-2 draw...luckily


The hottest football player of the day, Salman Khan.


And the hottest lady on the track, supermodel Katrina Kaif...wow.


Finally, fooling outside the stadium...

RM10 for entry. 100kcals for walking, standing and cheering. 3hours from studies.

Satisfaction guarenteed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home